Friday, July 16, 2010

Something Strange Going Down . . . .

i thought exercise would help me get back to being better in tune with my body's signals but for some reason, that hasnt happened like i thought it would.  i feel like i have been very gassy and bloated and really not sure what is going on.  ive felt spurts of humger, but very short lived . . . not enough to really tell me what it is that i need.  i have eaten anyway because i know i need to be fed . . . but it honestly feels like i am working against something.  like my body is saying 'hold on! im doing something here!'


one lesson that i am learning through this is how mindless i usually was.  for instance . . . i had just eaten out lunch with my sister and i am definetly not full or hungry but my mind was telling me to go look for cookies because


A.) im at my parents and i usually eat my worst when i am here, so why not!


B.) if im out of tune, might as well use this as a time where things dont 'count'.  i could always go back and blame it on the time i was out of tune . .. erg


luckily, i know better now and i am not going to eat for no reason.  in fact, i am not going to eat at all!  thats right . . . i am officially not going to eat anything until i truly feel hunger again.  maybe my body is repairing something, or maybe i am having difficulty digesting something that my body didnt agree with and it needs more time.  for whatever reason, i just dont feel like i am empty lately if that makes sense and i know to get back to balance i need to have this feeling, so i am going to respect my body and let it do its work and hopefully i can report back with some positive results!

No comments:

Post a Comment